Frequently Asked Questions
About Soul Story & Our Products
Why Soul Story Skincare?
- High-quality natural skincare products at affordable prices
- Innovative (Korea's cosmetic industry is 10 to 12 years ahead of the West)
- Natural ingredients with strong benefits
Our skincare innovations contain incredibly effective, non-toxic natural ingredients that are carefully selected by a team of the industry’s leading chemists and dermatologists. Ingredients are strictly sourced from Korea & Europe and are all toxin-free.
Are Soul Story Skincare products organic?
No, but we have worked hard to create products that are non-toxic and free of harsh chemicals. To formulate the finest skincare products, we use only high-quality ingredients that are naturally derived and very effective in promoting the skin’s health.
We don't test on animals - we use real people to test our products, and at Soul Story our philosophy is simple – create pure, authentic and beautifully natural skincare, crafted without parabens, ethanol, Mineral Oil, phenoxyethanol, benzophenone, talc, animal raw, triethanolamine, petrolatum, synthetic pigments, SLS, SLES or lanolin.
Enriched with soothing and anti-inflammatory extracts, our skincare is designed to nourish and enhance the appearance of your skin, just as nature intended.
- All products are free from animal ingredients
- No animal is harmed to formulate our products and we don't test on animals. Since Soul Story launched, we have dedicated ourselves to being cruelty free in all our practices and products, also ensuring that all parties we work with follow the same strict processes
- Our products do not contain animal derivatives
What are the benefits and importance of using toner between cleansing and moisturizing?
- Remove any residue and dirt left behind after washing your face
- Balance the skin’s pH level
- Tighten the skin’s pores
- Brighten (not whiten) the complexion
- To sooth and soften your skin
- Prepare your skin to ‘accept’ moisture (it creates a bridge between cleansing and moisturizing)
Is there alcohol in your toner?
No. Toners must be alcohol-free to avoid irritating and drying out the skin.
Why is it important to use oil-free moisturizers?
Oil-free lotions work well on oily and/or acne-prone skin because they moisturize it but are less likely to clog pores and trigger breakouts than an oil-based lotion.
What causes acne?
Acne is caused when dead skin cells and sebum, an oily substance produced by the skin’s sebaceous glands, clog pores. When bacteria are trapped in pores they can become inflamed, causing pimples.
How many days does it take for the skin to regenerate to see results?
It takes 28 days for the human body to regenerate the skin and for you to start seeing the great results and benefits of using Soul Story Skincare.
Where are your products manufactured?
All Soul Story Skincare products are formulated and manufactured in Korea at high-standard CGMP facilities.
What are the benefits of manufacturing skincare products at CGMP facilities?
CGMP stands for Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice, certified by the Korea Cosmetic Association or Korea Food and Drug Administration.
There are over 5000 Korean cosmetic manufacturers and less than 40 received the highest standard of CGMP certification.
Soul Story Skincare products are formulated and manufactured only in CGMP certified facilities in order to meet Soul Story’s high requirements. This is why we can offer safe and superior quality skincare products that benefit the skin and bring visible results.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Our products have been tested for a shelf life of 24 months as long as they are unopened and 12 months once they have been opened.
As Featured In